Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some young friends at Ramghat

I had been to the Ramghat with my mother to attend a pravachan by Shree Venumadhav Upasni.

There was some time before the function would start.Thought of clicking some pics.

I was moving around the Ghat and clicking pics when some small friends gathered around me,curiously looking at my camera.

The digital camera was a new thing for then and all wanted me to click their pics.

I too was taken by their excitement and asked them to take a pose.

The elder ones were bullying the smaller ones.So,asked the smaller chaps to get together and pose for a pic.

I think this is one of the best pics that I have ever clicked.I am particularly satisfied by the poses,expressions and the joy with which these chaps shouted when I showed the pic to them.

No comments: